Sep 10, 2015 - This legislative body conducts business under the meeting requirements of .... We have added a new Computer Repair class, adding to the ... attempt to coach people on what they could possibly be asked at their interview.
Jun 9, 2016 - Career Technical Education (CTE) Incentive Grant Memorandum of Understanding d. Update â 16-17 Joint Powers Authority Agreements between ASCIP and each charter e. One-time buy back of Sick Time Balances affecting all staff f. Interim
Feb 21, 2018 - ... budget to rebuild the 220 ties that need to be replaced and to install the ... on the foundation dinner that shares the fairs theme "What's All The ...
Nov 13, 2017 - DELRAN, NJ. CALL TO ORDER. SALUTE TO THE FLAG. Sunshine Statement: Be advised that proper notice has been given by the Township. Council in accordance with the sunshine law in the following manner. Notice advertised in the Burlington C
Oct 27, 2015 - Operations a. Policy review o Board meeting visitor policy. 1. Change text about order of sessions. 2. Add text that visitors can be added to the meeting per discretion of secretary and president o Charity and support policy. 1. Good.
Sep 29, 2017 - Additionally, he shared that there will be Listening Sessions around the state to collect feedback from the public. ... The Taskforce membership discussed the lengthy process LEAs must go through to execute ... high share, for their bo
Mar 9, 2011 - WHEREAS, the school's proposed establishment has been reviewed and approved through the Educational Policies Council and the Faculty Senate, and also has the endorsement of the Provost and the President; now, therefore,. BE IT RESOLVED,
Sep 2, 2014 - million at the end of last year. Mr. Barker stated that since March 11th and June 30th the Mayor received $4,400 for working at a volunteer call center for a PAC. He is taking money from an organization that has contributed to his campa
Apr 9, 2015 - ALICE K. HOPPES AFRICAN AMERICAN PAVILION ... Staff present: Dan Mourning, General Manager. Erin Thompson, Media Director. Bill Nordin, Chief Financial Officer. Ken Salazar, Operations Manager ... Thompson responded that yes there is an
Apr 21, 2016 - David Crippens states that the memo answers questions clarifies that the money spent is not the foundation's money. â¢. Chini Johnson-Taylor states that it answers questions and asks if the SLATE-Z employee answers to .... Darlene Kub
Extended domain name for 3 years;Ð°would like someone else to manage social media, ideally ViceChair of Communications. 4. New Business a. Bylaws Update. Fletes: Bylaws updates are mostly pragmatic changes to timelines, electronic methods of communic
Mar 17, 2017 - Slide 4: A schematic of residential drainage is shown. The concepts of ... Sewage Pumping Station Wet Weather Relief Master Plan and Class.
Nov 14, 2017 - the OB newsletter educating residents on this topic. ... Tim â 3 great programs in Howard County: 1) Howard County legacy leadership for the.
Dec 7, 2016 - Reports from Sister City Committees. Cergy-Pontoise (CP) - Laura Smit. â CP program coordinator sent an email asking about an adult exchange program, possibly ... Language concerns were discussed when hosting people from Cap-Haitien.
Dec 6, 2016 - (60) days of the effective date thereof, file a copy of this Ordinance along with the attached. Exhibit, certified by the Clerk, under seal of the Township, to be a ... That the Township Attorney and Township Engineer are hereby authori
Administrator to finalize a Request for Proposals (RFP) for the potential sale of three (3) city owned properties as ... necessary changes and proceed to advertise for the position. She said if there are any ... Motion Carried Unanimously. There bein
Abby Arnold states that students remain anonymous to the volunteer essay scorers,. (board members, faculty receiving flex credit, and donors) as they score in batches of. 10. â¢. Darlene Kuba asks what happens if a person does not have good writing
Dec 9, 2015 - New Business- improvements at. Dannon ... Request the Howard County DPW to include a number of the watershed remediation projects on ...
Feb 12, 2015 - (e) Carol Weil, Long Reach, spoke about Dannon Garth Pond. (f) Geof Harston, Long Reach, ... signatures in favor of keeping the pond as it is. (o) Ty Lucas, Long Reach, .... Ms. McCord explained that the Columbia Downtown Housing Corpo
Nov 16, 2015 - the Kentuck Art Center Renovations Project ($100,000 in the 2016 budget and $100,000 in the 2017 budget), ... awarding Bid File 15-17, Miscellaneous Automotive Parts to Northport Auto. Supply, the bidder meeting ... Travel/Training, 4
Oct 3, 2017 - on the MCPS website. b. The Beall PTA did not support any of the boundary options presented as they were not in the best interest of Beall. Approximately 1/3 of Beall students would be affected. c. All boundary options did not include t
Anna Gremling called the meeting to order and welcomed the IRTC members and visitors. Anna allowed ... stated funds in Character 1 cannot be moved to other categories. She proposed the ... public involvement requirements will be met by February 22, 2
Mar 4, 2014 - MUNICIPAL BUILDING. DELRAN, NJ. CALL TO ORDER. SALUTE TO THE FLAG. Sunshine Statement: Be advised that proper notice has been given by the ... ROLL CALL: Ms. Pangia, Mrs. Kolodi, Mr. Morrow and Mr. Catrambone were present. ..... job mak
BORDENTOWN TOWNSHIP ENVIRONMENTAL COMMISSION MEETING MINUTES June 21, 2016 MEMBER Roger A. Plew Eugene Fuzy Carole Cann Will Bancroft John Sargent Jill Popko Dean Buhrer
TITLE Chair Vice-Chair Secretary Treasurer Committeeman Liaison Director of Public Works
PRESENT X X X X X X
1. SALUTE TO FLAG Chairman Plew called the meeting to order at 7:35 PM and led those present in a salute to the flag. 2. OPEN PUBLIC MEETINGS ANNOUNCEMENT BY CHAIRMAN In compliance with the open Public Meetings Act, this is to announce that adequate notice of this meeting was provided in the following manner: On February 12, 2016 advance written notice of this meeting was posted on the bulletin board opposite the main entrance of the meeting room in the Municipal Building; was mailed to the Register-News and the Burlington County Times; was filed with the Clerk of Bordentown Township, and was mailed to all persons who requested and paid for such notice
3. GREEN TEAM POSTER CONTEST AWARDS CEREMONY: Chairman Plew and Patricia Concannon presented the awards for the poster contest sponsored by the Environmental Commission. The theme of the contest was “Nature is All Around Us. Out of 61 beautiful entrees, four were chosen to receive prizes. The winning posters will be on display in the library and the Municipal Building.
4. MINUTES: Motion to adopt the minutes of the May 17 was made by Mr. Sargent and seconded by Vice-Chair Fuzy. Motion carried unanimously with Chairman Plew abstaining. Motion to adopt the minutes of the June 5 special meeting was made by Vice-chair Fuzy and seconded by Mr. Sargent. Motion carried unanimously with Mrs. Cann abstaining. 5. LIASON’S REPORTAND OPEN PUBLIC DISCUSSION ON ELCON: Mrs. Cann made a motion to open the meeting to the public. Mr. Sargent seconded. Motion carried unanimously. Mayor Popko informed residents present about the proposed ELCON facility and highlighted the danger of carcinogens in the air, especially since the prevailing winds will carry them over Bordentown. She stated that the Township has hired counsel to fight this project She passed out information along with a list of elected officials to contact and encouraged them to visit websites for more information. Mayor Popko also presented an overview of hazards associated with the proposed pipeline and compressor station and directed residents to the Green Team Facebook page and the Township site to find letters to send. Chairman Plew drew their attention to the blast radius that contains BRHS and Peter Muschal Elementary School.
Motion to close the meeting to the public was made by Vice-Chair Fuzy and seconded by Mr. Sargent. Motion carried unanimously. 6. OLD BUSINESS:
Green Team update. Members received and update on the progress at the Community Garden.
Brown Fields. (update) Chairman Plew continues to look into this and advised that there are Sustainable Jersey actions related to brownfields.
7. NEW BUSINESS: Sustainable Jersey Certification discussion for June submission. The cut off date for submissions for this year is June 5. No new submissions can be made after this date. Chairman Plew left the meeting at 8:45
8. FOR DISCUSSION:
Commission member’s forum. (Ideas, issues, concerns and/or suggestions). Chairman Fuzy discussed the need for portable storage/organization boxes for EC materials. Mrs. Cann made a motion to allow $45 to purchase waterproof boxes. Mr. Sargent seconded. Motion carried unanimously.
9. PUBLIC COMMENT: (N/A) 10. FOR YOUR INFORMATION: http://www.sustainablejersey.com/ (Sustainable Jersey link)
MOTION TO ADJOURN: Motion to adjourn was made by Mr. Sargent and seconded by Mr. Bancroft. Meeting adjourned at 9:10.