BOMBAY DAAL SHORBA. (LENTIL CURRIED SOUP GARNISHED WITH SAFFRON RICE). $5.90. RASAM - MADRAS. (SPICY LENTIL SOUP TEMPERED WITH CUMIN SEEDS & GARLICA SPECIALITY FROM SOUTH INDIA). $5.90. $5.90. VEGETABLE SOUP. ASSORTMENT OF FRESH VEGETABLE IN CREAM SO
ice cream. Riesling Auslese âSonnenuhrâ, Heinrichshof, Mosel,. Germany 2015. Or ... brie, apple, Douglas fir. Viognier âLa Rosineâ, Michel et Stephane Ogier.
We have risk-assessed our kitchens' allergens; because of the nature of our food operation, we cannot fully guarantee that any food will be completely free from these allergens. Full allergen/nutritional information can be found on our website or ple
Lamb/Beef Bhuanna (Medium)................$19.50. (Boneless lamb/beef cooked with tomato, onion, dry gravy and Indian spices). Lamb/Beef Dhanshak (Medium).
Ravioli of finely sliced pickled beetroot, vegan cheese, pistachio, horseradish. Globe artichoke, celery, pomegranate, raisins, green olives & almond salad.
Second Autumn Vegetarian Menu 2018. BUTTER ROASTED PINE AND SHITTAKE MUSHROOMS pinenut, tofu & pickled white fungus. SLOW ROASTED ...
(FRESH PRAWNS MARINATED IN YOGHURT SAUCE SPICES & COOKED IN TANDOOR). U Spicy. Chef Recommended. GST 74 AND SERVICE CHARGE ...
Feb 8, 2016 - amount, even $3, will help pay for our research, our servers, and our offline programs that help people like you get the most out of our free resources. This fundraising campaign could be over today if we raise enough, so please act now
... fingers through our Menu and let you taste buds do the talking. www.apolobistro.com ... A9 Briyani Rice. $6.00. All prices are subject to prevailing GST & 10% ...
TAPASPROEVERIJ per tafel wij serveren u een proeverij van onze tapas in verschillende rondes. p.p.â¬. 18,50. TAPAS TASTING whole table, a tasting of our ...
Increased intake of carbohydrates, dietary fiber, magnesium, potassium, folate, antioxidants, .... Increasing the awareness of non-dairy options for calcium.
Stir fried fresh garlic basil and chilli paste with onion capsicum bean bamboo ... corns, basils and zucchini. 32. Sizzling (Jarn .... KID'S MENU. 64. Fish and Chips ...
Feb 8, 2016 - conscious overall, eating a more balanced diet, exercising more, and smoking less than the general population. ..... On Oct. 18, 1987, the American Dietetic Association (ADA) released its first position paper endorsing a vegetarian diet
A unique ripe mango curry from the Mangalore region of India. 22. Ajwaini Bhindi. Lady's fingers (okra) pan-cooked generously with diced onions and carom ...
4 days ago - Subject to local licensing restrictions and availability at participating free houses. J D Wetherspoon plc reserves the right to withdraw/change ...
Aug 8, 2017 - dish and always let a staff member know that you are ordering from the vegetarian ... maple-flavour syrup 670 Cal. British Bramley apple crumblegv. Ice cream 713 Cal or custard 536 Cal. Warm chocolate fudge cake with ice creamv912 Cal.
Fresh fillets of Ling fish marinated and cooked in clay oven,. FISH AMRITSARI. Fresh fillet marinated in chef's special spices & then deep-fried. Indo-Chinese is ...
May 21, 2018 - Subject to local licensing restrictions and availability at participating free houses. ... Please see our website for full details: jdwetherspoon.com.
Mar 8, 2017 - Full allergen/nutritional information and dietary menus can be found on our website or please ... the right to withdraw/change offers (without notice), at any time. Please see our website for full details: www.jdwetherspoon.com. gGluten
Mango Chicken (Gluten free)
Chicken Vindaloo (Gluten free)
Select your meat with your choice of Curry Rogan Josh (Gluten free)
Saag (Gluten free)
Korma Curry (Gluten free)
Vindaloo Curry (Gluten free)
Kadai Curry (Gluten free)
Mughlai Curry (Gluten free)
- Boned chicken pieces cooked in a mild creamy coconut & mango sauce. - A very hot & spicy chicken cooked in Vindaloo sauce.
- Pieces of meat simmered with yoghurt and spices until tender
- Meat cooked in a rich spinach puree with home blend spices and herbs. Finished with chef’s special Tadka in North Indian style. - Meat cooked in a rich cashews, cream sauce and topped with almond flakes in Mughlai style.
- Goan Style (Goa - South - western state of India) hot curry cooked in special spicy sauce. Topped with green chilies. - Meat cooked in Wok (Kadai), toated with capsicum, onion and spices.
- Meat marinated in yoghurt & cooked in aromatic spices with fenugreek leaves.
SEAFOOD Fish/Prawn Goan Curry (Gluten free)
- Fish fillets/Prawns cooked with mild onions, curry leaves, tomato sauce with touch of coconut milk in Goan style (Goa-South-western state of India).
Bengali Fish Curry - Medium (Gluten free)
Fish/Prawn Vindaloo (Gluten free)
- Fish fillets cooked in a tomato & onion gravy with mustard sauce
- Fish/Prawns cooked with Vinegar, curry leaves, spicy dry chilli sauce and onion based gravy. Finished with fresh chillies.
Fish/Prawn Masala (Gluten free)
- Fish/Prawn cooked with special Tadka & curry leaves. Finished with fresh coriander and shallots.
(Requires min 30 mins & not available after 9.30 pm)
Cheese/Cheese Garlic/Cheese Basil $4.00/$4.50
- Plain flour bread layered with butter
Crispy rice pancake cooked on hot plate
Crispy rice pancakes, served with potatoes, cooked on hot plate
Crispy rice pancakes, served with paneer, cooked on hot plate
- Wholemeal break baked in tandoor & glazed with butter
- Plain flour bread stuffed with fresh garlic/basil cooked in tandoor
NON - VEG STARTERS
VEG STARTERS Samosa (2 piece)
Chili Chicken Dry/Gravy $15.90
- Savoury filling of spiced potatoes, onions and peas capsuled in a homemade pastry. Served with tamarind chutney. - Fresh onions, spinach and seasonal vegetables cooked in chickpea flour. Served with tamarind chutney.
- Juicy chicken cubes marinated and cooked with homemade spices, curry leaves, mustard seeds and freshly ground garlic paste. - Hot and spicy chicken cooked in an Indo-Chinese style.
- Freshly sliced onion battered with mixed spices and fried to golden and crispy appetizer. Served with tamarind chutney. - Crispy papdi topped with potatoes with tangy tamarind chutney, flavoured yoghurt & mint sauce.
- Samosa topped with potatoes with tangy tamarind chutney, flavoured yoghurt & mint sauce.
- Chicken marinated with exotic desi herbs, roasted and smoked in traditional clay oven (Tandoor). Served with fresh mint sauce.
Chicken Tikka (4 piece) (Gluten free) $12.90
- Tender chicken fillets marinated with exotic desi herbs, roasted and smoked in traditional clay oven (Tandoor). Served with fresh mint sauce. - Tender chicken fillets marinated with cheese, yogurt and special saffron based masala and grilled in a traditional clay oven(Tandoor).
Aloo Tikki Chaat
Lamb Chops (4 piece) (Gluten free) $17.90
- Plain flour bread stuffed with cheese/garli/basil & baked in tandoor - Bread with hot chilli flakes
- Tender lamb chops marinated in desi herbs and traditionaly smoked in the clay oven (Tandoor). Served with fresh mint sauce.
- Crispy hashbrowns topped with potatoes with tangy tamarind chutney, flavoured yoghurt & mint sauce.
Seekh Kebab (4 piece) (Gluten free) $12.90
Hara Bhara Kabab
Chili Garlic Prawn
Chili Paneer Dry/Gravy
Tandoori Prawns (6 pieces) (Gluten free) $14.90
Paneer Tikka (4 piece) (Gluten free)
Fish Tikka (Gluten free) $15.90
- Plain flour bread stuffed with spicy minced lamb
Lacha Paratha/ Pudina Paratha
- Multi layered wholemeal bread baked in tandoor
- Layered mint wholemeal bread
Small $3.00 Large $4.00 $4.50 $6.90 $7.50
Dine In Menu
Chicken Roti Kulcha- Onion/Potato/Paneer
- Plain flour bread stuffed with mixture of any one of the above
ACCOMPANIMENTS $2.50 each Pappadums, Mixed Pickles(Spicy hot), Cucumber Yoghurt Raita, Tamarind Sauce, Sweet Mango Chutney, Mint Sauce, Katchumer(Tomato and Onion)
- Crispy mini Pooris stuffed with black peas & potato massla doused with mint & tamarind based syrup. - Cocktail sized vegetable patties deep fried (spinach, peas, chana dal, cottage cheese, herbs and mashed potatoes). - Hot and spicy Paneer cooked in an Indo-Chinese style.
- Minced Lamb marinated with desi spices, lemon juice, green chilies and rolled into skewer and grilled in the traditional clay oven.
- Hot and spicy Prawns cooked in an Indo-Chinese style. Served with Raita. - King Prawns marinated in garlic, ginger, herbs/spices & grilled in tandoor.
- Homemade cottage cheese (Paneer) marinated in spices and grilled in a clay oven (Tandoor). Served on sizzler plate and fresh mint sauce.
- A unique Kebab of boneless fish marinated in aromatic spices, yoghurt and charcoaled in tandoor.
Tandoori Mushroom (6 piece) (Gluten free) $13.90
- Battered fish flavoured with punjabi spices & herbs. Served with fresh mint sauce.
- Marinated mushrooms skewered, and cooked on the grill and served with vegetables
Vegetable Manchurian (Dry/Gravy)
- Mixed seasonal vegetables dumplings flavoured with tomato, garlic, capsicum, spring onions and tossed with soya sauce in an Indo-Chinese style.
- Cauliflower florets marinated and stir fried with capsicum, onion served dry or gravy in an Indo-Chinese style.
- Fish marinated in Indian spices, fried and served with spicy green chilli sauce.
Veg Korma (Gluten free) $14.90
MUGHLAI PLATTERS FOR TWO
- Fresh and seasonally vegetable cooked in Mughlai style in a rich cashews and cream sauce.
Dal Makhani (Gluten free) $13.90 - Black lentils, red kidney beans slow cooked in punjabi style and seasoned with freshly ground spices in a creamy gravy.
Dal Tadka (Gluten free) $13.90 - Yellow lentils (Dal) slow cooked with onion, ginger, garlic and seasoned with garam masala, Tempered with Indian spices for aromatic flavours.
- Roasted eggplant mashed and tossed with onion and tomato.
Pumpkin Masala (Gluten free) $15.90 - Pumpkin tossed with homemade spices cooked in kadai.
Mix Veg. (Gluten free) $15.90 - Variety of fresh seasonal vegetables tossed in dry spices.
Kadai Paneer (Gluten free) $14.90
Paneer Balti (Gluten free) $14.90
- An all-time favourite, boneless chicken roasted in tandoor and cooked with rich cashew, tomato sauce & butter.
- Cottage cheese with capsicum, onions, herbs & homemade spices and cooked in Kadai.
- Indian cottage cheese prepared in a gingery tomato sauce then tossed with sliced onion, capsicum and tomatoes.
Palak Paneer (Gluten free) $14.90 - Indian Cottage cheese (Paneer) cooked with fresh onion, ginger, garlic and fresh spinach puree (palak).
Shahi Paneer (Gluten free) $14.90 - Indian cottage cheese (Paneer) simmered in yogurt, desi herbs and cashew nut sauce.
Paneer Butter Masala (Gluten free) $14.90 - Cottage cheese cooked in tomato gravy finishes with fresh cream.
Methi Malai Paneer (Gluten free) $15.90 - Cottage cheese cooked with fenugreek finishes with cream.
Matar Paneer (Gluten free) $14.90 - Peas and cheese cooked in vegetable gravy.
Paneer Taka Tak (Gluten free) $15.90 - Slices of paneer tikka tossed with sirka onion & tomato based sauce.
Paneer Bhurji (Gluten free) $17.90 - Minced cheese & peas cooked with masala gravy.
Tawa Paneer (Gluten free) $16.90 - Marinated cottage cheese par - cooked on our charcoal fired oven, then finished with capsicum and onion on a Tawa.
Tawa Vegetables (Gluten free) $15.90 - Marinated mixed vegetables tossed in our tandoor, finished with an onion and tomato sauce, and served on a hot sizzling plate.
Mashroom Masala (Gluten free) $14.90 - Mushroom, onion & capsicum cooked in masala gravy.
Punjabi Malai Kofta
- Cheese and potato dumpling cooked in onion nuty gravy and finishes with creamy. - Cheese and potato dumpling cooked in tomato gravy and finishes with creamy.
VÉG BANQUET $24.99 per person
Butter Chicken (Gluten free) $16.90 Punjabi Chicken (Gluten free) $15.90 - Exotic chicken curry from North India. Kadai Chicken (Gluten free) $15.90 - Chicken fillets cooked in punjabi style gravy, herbs, capsicum, onions and tomato. Garnished with coriander and fresh green chillies.
Chicken Tikka Butter Masala (Gluten free)
Methi Chicken (Gluten free)
Chicken Kolapuri (Gluten free)
Chicken Korma (Gluten free)
Tandoori Chicken Masala (Gluten free)
Chicken Balti (Gluten free)
Tawa Chicken (Gluten free)
Chicken Madras (Gluten free)
Chicken Chettinaad (Gluten free)
Murg Kali Mirch (Pepper) (Gluten free)
- Marinated chicken grilled in clay - oven, tossed with onion, capsicum and finished with tomatoes and onion sauce. - Chicken flavoured with fenugreek leaves and ginger juliennes.
- Chicken cooked in tangy and spicy kolapuri curry with curry leaves.
- Boneless chicken cooked in ceamy cashew nut gravy & Indian spicy masala.
- Marinated tandoori chicken grilled in clay - oven, tossed with onion, capsicum and finished with tomatoes and onion sauce.
- Chicken fillets flavoured with exotic spices, desi herbs, yogurt, sliced onion, sliced capsicum and served in a traditional north Indian style. - A spicy and succulent boneless chicken dish cooked in tawa sauce on a Tawa.
- Tender chicken fillets cooked in traditional south Indian curry with curry leaves, roasted coconut and mustard seeds. - Marinated chicken cooked in freshly ground chettinaadu masala, curry leaves, onion & Capsicum (an exotic ground spices from a traditional Tamil Nadu - South Indian state). - Chicken cooked in homemade Black pepper & exotic spices.
GOLD FEAST $35 per person ENTRY (Any Three): Chili Chicken, Chili Paneer, Vegetable Manchurian Chicken Tikka, Amritsari Fish, Seekh Kebab MAINS (Any Four): Dal Makhani, Dal Tadka, Any Chicken Curry Any Goat or Lamb Curry, Any Fiash or Prawn Rice, Naan Bread, Salad Dessert (Any 1): Paan Kulfi/Mango Kulfi/Pista Kulfi / Gulab Jamun/Rasmalai *Minimum four People