PROJECTS TEAM MEMBER Oaktree’s major projects such as Live Below the Line are an important way to gain support, raise funds, and spread the word about the movement to end poverty. Our Projects Team Members are crucial in helping run these campaigns to the best of our abilities. As a Projects Team Member, you will be responsible for building relationships with external
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR • Someone with strong written and verbal communication skills. • Someone with ability to inspire, involve and motivate.
organisations and community groups within South Australia to grow Oaktree’s brand, promote
campaigns, create revenue streams and strengthen our impact.
• Someone who is conﬁdent, innovative and comfortable learning in fast paced environments. . • Someone who can work well both independently and in a team.
Someone who is passionate about Oaktree’s cause or excited to learn more.
• Someone who can help build a positive volunteer experience and work culture.
• We value will over skill, determination over degrees, and passion over years of experience. .
As the Projects Team Member, a typical day might look like:
W H AT YO U G E T O UT OF IT
• Promoting Oaktree’s campaigns to external stakeholders, giving them opportunities to take action and deeply engage with both our political and social impact work.
• Opportunity for personal development
• Broadening Oaktree’s brand presence by strongly communicating our vision, campaigning goals and engagement model.
• Chance to meet and build relationships with passionate and like- minded young people
• Building a stable revenue stream by leading weekly phone banking sessions. •
• Access to variety of training and upskilling opportunities • Gain the opportunity to make a tangible diﬀerence in the world.
Reaching campaigning targets and goals.
• Creating and maintaining relationships with external stakeholders through a campaigning period. • Communicating weekly about the priorities and challenges faced by your relationships. TIME COMMITMENT
A P P LY AT We are commited to building a workplace and community that encourages, supports, and values . diversity. We want to ensure everyones individuality can thrive, because you’re at your best when you can be yourself. To ﬁnd out how we could support you, check out oaktree.org/diversity.