Oaktree engages with over 180,000 youth supporters across Australia, and this movement
• A conﬁdent verbal and written communicator
is underpinned by strong and trustworthy relationships with local communities, schools,
• Has the ability to inspire, involve and motivate
universities, churches and workplaces. Assertive and friendly people like our Projects Team
• Is innovative and comfortable learning in a fast paced environment
Members are key to creating and maintaining these relationships.
• Can build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
As a Projects Team Member, you will be responsible for creating strong external relationships within Western Australia to grow Oaktree’s brand, create revenue streams and strengthen our political and social impact through Oaktree’s campaigns like Live Below the Line.
As a Projects Team Member, you will be involved in:
• Feels comfortable working both independently and in a team • Can help build a positive volunteer experience and work culture • We value will over skill, determination over degrees, and passion over years of experience.
W H AT YO U G E T O U T O F I T
• Broadening Oaktree’s brand presence and communicating our vision
• Help lead Oaktree’s vision and strategy in Western Australia
• Reaching campaigning targets and goals
• Learn how to eﬀectively communicate campaigning asks of major organisations
• Creating and maintaining relationships with external stakeholders, particularly schools
• Become highly skilled in using campaigning technology such as NationBuilder
• Communicating weekly about the priorities and challenges faced by your partnerships
• Gain leadership and management training opportunities
• Building a stable revenue stream by engaging with our supporters through regular phone
• Build relationships and learn from some of the best young campaigners in Australia • Make a signiﬁcant impact in Australia and globally in the movement to end poverty
banking sessions • Creating and testing new revenue streams to strengthen our political and social impact
We are commited to building a workplace and community that encourages, supports, and values . diversity. We want to ensure everyones individuality can thrive, because you’re at your best when you can be yourself. To ﬁnd out how we could support you, check out oaktree.org/diversity.