PROJECTS TEAM MEMBER Oaktree engages with over 180, 000 youth supporters across Australia, and this movement is
W H O W E A R E LO O K I N G F O R
underpinned by strong and trustworthy relationships with local communities, schools, universities, . churches and workplaces. Assertive and friendly people like our Projects Team Members are key to
• Someone capable of eﬀectively communicating in verbal and written forms,
creating and maintaining these relationships.
• A person that is comfortable developing their own skills in a fast-paced environment, • Values lasting relationships within Oaktree and with Oaktree’s partners,
As a Projects Team Member, you will be responsible for creating strong external relationships
• Is a socially-minded individual excited to contribute to a positive volunteer culture.
within the ACT to grow ACT’s brand, create revenue streams and strengthen our political and social
• We value will over skill, determination over degrees, and passion over years of experience.
impact through Oaktree’s campaigns like Live Below the Line.
As ACT Projects Team Member, a typical day might look like: • Communicating Oaktree’s vision and expanding our brand presence, • Establishing and developing meaningful relationships with external stakeholders including schools,
W H AT YO U G E T O U T O F I T • Gain experience within one of Australia’s leading youth-led NGOs, and build relationships within the development sector.
• Helping develop understanding of the challenges that impact these partnerships, and overcoming these factors, • Contributing to the successful completion of Oaktree’s campaigns, • Innovating new revenue streams to allow Oaktree’s impact to grow due to improved ﬁnacial support.
1-2 days per week | This is a voluntary position
Nicholas Krempﬀ | ACT State Director
Sunday October 22nd 2017
We are committed to building a workplace and community that encourages, supports and values diversity. We want to ensure everyones individuality can thrive, because you’re at your best when you can be yourself. To ﬁnd out how we could support you check out oaktree.org/diversity. .
• Receive continued training to develop professional and personal skills. • Build relationships with like-minded individuals. • Make a tangible impact in Australia and in the Asia-Paciﬁc in advocating and addressing extreme poverty.