Sep 10, 2015 - This legislative body conducts business under the meeting requirements of .... We have added a new Computer Repair class, adding to the ... attempt to coach people on what they could possibly be asked at their interview.
Jun 9, 2016 - Career Technical Education (CTE) Incentive Grant Memorandum of Understanding d. Update â 16-17 Joint Powers Authority Agreements between ASCIP and each charter e. One-time buy back of Sick Time Balances affecting all staff f. Interim
Dec 15, 2015 - (membership expiry, press passes, etc) and otherwise mention names when appropriate. â Date of AGM is Jan. 31st to pass bylaws, elect regional reps in BC and Prairies, survey results. â Leslie to talk to Marco and Penney for the El
(a) Paul Verchinski, Oakland Mills, asked that he and Rusty Toler be able join tonight's PSC discussion of the ... easement along Little Patuxent Parkway for a traffic light near the Whole Foods site. 7. CHAIRMAN'S ... Mr. Hekimian's request that all
Oct 17, 2016 - Also present was Mayor Herndon and Interim City Administrator Charles Swann. .... License for Herrings GFY, LLC, dba 43 Prime Steakhouse.
May 20, 2015 - order by President Hamilton at 7:00 p.m., at Lime Street Park Community Center, located at. 16292 Lime Street .... the Golf Course has had a full tournament since the District took over operations. â¢ Tree removal with Pilot Rock and
Jon Barton: will be unavailable from Dec.4-9. Cully wanted to know who/what Trane is. Trane manufactures HVAC (Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning) systems and they do free energy audits. They were picked to do a CCUSD energy audit. They are pa
Aug 7, 2013 - John Haeger. Julie Pastrick. Board Members Present Via Conference Line. Craig Barrett. Victor Smith. Dr. Ann Hart. Judy Wood. Board Members Not Present. Jerry Colangelo, Co-Chair ... at enhancing rural infrastructure, supporting the ACA
Sep 15, 2010 - Chairman Woodling called the Executive Session to order at 9 a.m. Roll Call indicated a quorum was present. ... to the Consent Agenda at the Board's office: 1300 W. Washington, Suite 104,. Phoenix, Arizona. 1. .... Bridge and ASP â a
May 25, 2017 - GoToWebinar. 1. Nora will handle GoToWebinar v. Slides. 1. Ethan will make the slides vi. Minute taker. 1. Nora/Michelle vii. Add to agenda: 1. Presentation on Ontario Workplace review a. Ethan will ask OFL if they can send a presenter
Jun 2, 2011 - ceremonies and the College of Public Health graduated its first class. Among other recent ... President Lefton noted that the Sigma Nu Tau Entrepreneurship Honor Society named Kent State as the .... WHEREAS, the establishment of a legal
BORDENTOWN TOWNSHIP. ENVIRONMENTAL COMMISSION. MEETING MINUTES. March 21, 2017. MEMBER. TITLE. PRESENT ABSENT. Roger A. Plew. Chair. X. Martha Velselka. Vice- ... Update on Free Tree Seedlings from the State: We will receive 200 seedlings of two vari
Dec 4, 2014 - Executive Leadership Team: Don Thompson, QC, Executive Director and CEO. Elizabeth Osler, Deputy Executive Director and. Director, Regulation .... The Board's discussion and suggestions included the following: ... organization and the B
May 31, 2017 - The Board reconvened for the business portion of the meeting at 1:30 p.m. in the Urban. Conference Room of ..... establishment of one new major, the Athletic Training major within the Master of Science degree ..... rate was requested f
Apr 19, 2016 - In compliance with the open Public Meetings Act, this is to announce that adequate ... a lot of prep work with the garden including tilling of rye.
Oct 20, 2014 - In compliance with the open Public Meetings Act, this is to announce that ... us on the Butterfly/Native Plant Garden at the H.S. The Pinelands.
Sep 15, 2015 - John Sargent. X ... Two tables will be provided for the EC and Green Team at ... Gift cards have been purchased as prizes for the Green Team.
Nov 15, 2016 - changes. -.Ann M. and Janet shared the issues with the current ... Ann M. wanted the follow statement in the notes. âShe ... Dan Burns (CA).
Mar 16, 2016 - We will be preparing an RFQ for an architect. 8.0 Projects/Staff Update. â¢ CSR projects. â¢ Dismantling the two story modular at Freeport. It will be ...
percent of our students are judged on track to be ready for college in math and 40.5 ... The LSAT Committee will discuss PARCC results at its next meeting ...
A vote was called for Mr. Chidley as Chairman of the Board for 2016. ... PB-2015-0092 ... over the entire day resulting in a total of 25- 30 trucks per day maximum during .... The Planning board and applicant agreed that December 31, 2016 all ...
Government Services, of conducting the annual budget examination, and .... Mr. Pfeffer stated that we need to stop robbing the surplus. Mr. Morrow stated that ... McCabe asked why the Police Salary and Wage line item has increased from 1.3.
Jun 14, 2018 - Timothy Fairlie, Class IV. Eugene Grybowski, Class IV ... VOADV PROPERTY INC. Applicant is seeking to construct 2 Affordable Housing.
discussion was held concerning fingerprinting members. Chief Nucera ... fingerprinting and described what it entails. Further ... Mr. Bancroft arrived at 8:30 ...
Apologies Minutes of the last meeting Matters arising PLANNING AND PERFORMANCE Chief Executive’s Business Report Communications Report Corporate Plan 2006 launch update FOR APPROVAL Policy Positions statement Reserve powers Member involvement in RPC work Office refurbishment Route Utilisation Strategies and Franchises
4 4 4 4 4
Date of next meeting
Present Board Members Colin Foxall Jessica Barrow David Burton Brian Cooke Phil Davis Kate Gordon James King Christine Knights Derek Langslow Deryk Mead Bill Samuel Barbara Saunders Marc Seale Nigel Walmsley Executive Kafil Badar Caroline Jones Anthony Smith Vinita Nawathe Paul Stott
CF JB DB BC PD KG JK CK DL DM BS BSA MS NW KB CJ AS VH PS
Item 7 onwards Items 1 to 4.8 only
Item 4.1 onwards
Business Planning Manager Communications Director Chief Executive Policy and Research Director Implementation Team (Board Support) 1
2 2 2 2 3 3 3
Nicola Wilkie Mark Woodbridge
PA to Chairman and Chief Executive (minute taker) Passenger Link Director
1. Apologies 1.1 No apologies had been received. 2. Minutes of the last Meeting 2.1 Members agreed the minutes of 12 October 2005. 3. Matters arising 3.1 Anthony Smith (AS) said the issue of the legal advice for indemnities, offered by NDPBs to Board members, was still ongoing. 3.2 The 2004 Passenger Information Report, together with ATOC’s response, was discussed. Action:
AS to circulate the RPC Passenger Information Report and ATOC’s response
3.3 Colin Foxall (CF) spoke about his meeting with the Secretary of State, which included the subjects of new branding for the organisation, Department for Transport announcements and level crossing safety. 3.4 Members wished to see the report about level crossings, written by the RPC’s Safety Advisor, John Cartledge prior to a future discussion about the issue. Action:
AS to circulate John Cartledge’s report about level crossings to Members
3.5 Nigel Walmsley (NW) requested meeting notes for the Working Group meetings he had attended recently. Action:
AS to arrange for formal notes to be circulated following Working Group meetings
4. PLANNING AND PERFORMANCE 4.1 AS spoke to the Chief Executive’s Business Report noting, in particular, the high level of media activity in the previous days with regard to fares. 4.2 VN updated members as to the issue of fares and the continuation of the “affordable, walk-on railway” approach of the industry. 4.3 CF said the Transport Select Committee had been very interested in the RPC’s proposals for fare levels research and requested that a timetable, indicating the timescales for the RPC research, be prepared for the next Board meeting. Action:
VN to circulate a proposed fare levels research timetable to Members Members to receive a copy of the transcript of the Transport Select Committee hearing once available 2
4.4 Caroline Jones (CJ) spoke to the Communications Report, highlighting the development of the new website. She noted that there would be a review of the passenger contact centre’s customer satisfaction levels in the New Year. 4.5 Members discussed the need to measure the achievements and standards of the contact centre and CJ undertook to circulate information to members, which would be updated closer to the launch of the new organisation in January 2006. Action:
CJ to circulate information to Members about Contact Centre performance standards CJ and Brian Cooke to ensure that Members routinely receive copies of both RPC and London TravelWatch press releases CF requested that updates be provided at future Board meetings as to progress in all areas of RPC work (Policy and PLM work in particular) in addition to Communications
4.6 AS spoke to the Corporate Plan and members commented on the document. 4.7 Subject to the inclusion of detailed comments, passed directly to Kafil Badar, Members agreed that a revised Corporate Plan document would be ready for circulation to Members in the New Year and that the six week consultation period would be completed by 8 March 2006. Action:
Kafil Badar (KB) to circulate the revised Corporate Plan by in January 2006, with the post-consultation document to be brought to the Board in the spring
4.8 CJ informed Members about the 2006 launch proposals. It was intended that the launch would take place on Wednesday, 25 January, with the full involvement of London TravelWatch, and encompass the launch of new materials, including the draft corporate plan, the NPS survey and the new website. 4.9 Members discussed the desirability of launch events taking place in the regions. It was agreed that such events would be advantageous but that, due to a lack of resources, simultaneous events might not be possible. 4.10 Members were invited to inform AS as to their availability and willingness to participate in launch events, alongside a Passenger Link Manager. 4.11 CJ undertook to circulate a timeline plan of launch proposals to Members. 4.12 A further, more detailed document, indicating the launch proposals, including questions and answers, would be circulated by CJ after Christmas. Action:
CJ to circulate a timeline plan of launch proposals to Members, before Christmas CJ to circulate a further, more detailed document, indicating the launch proposals, including questions and answers, after Christmas
5. FOR APPROVAL 5.1. VN explained the background to the Policy Positions Statement document, noting that the ‘on-line resource’ would be updated on a regular basis and expanded over time. 5.2 Members noted the document and agreed its use as a working interim policy guide. 5.3 Subject to detailed comments submitted to Kafil Badar, Members agreed the draft Board Reserve Powers document and understood that the final document would return to the Board for final agreement. Action:
Kafil Badar (KB) to revise draft Reserve Powers document as necessary for final agreement by the Board
5.4 AS spoke to the Member involvement in RPC work paper. Members discussed the issues and AS said an additional document would be circulated in the New Year as to how BoardExecutive relationships would work on a day to day basis. The document was adopted in draft format, and would return to the Board for final approval. Action:
AS to circulate an additional Member involvement in RPC work paper in the New Year
5.5 Members agreed that the issue would be brought before 8 March 2006 Board meeting. 5.6 AS spoke to the office refurbishment paper, noting that the proposals were sustainable and appropriate to the needs of the organisation. Action:
AS to circulate a copy of the Public Accounts Committee report into Energywatch and Postwatch to Board members
5.7 Members agreed the office refurbishment paper. 6. Route Utilisation Strategies and Franchises 6.1 Passenger Link Managers Robert Samson and Paul Fullwood, updated the Board with the RPC’s work on franchises and route utilisation strategies. Action:
CJ to ensure that the issue of communications is included as part of the template plan used for RUS and franchise work
6.2 John Mooney, Passenger Link Director, updated the Board as to the current Passenger Link team work and the new Managers starting in the New Year. 6.3 Guy Dangerfield, Mike Greedy and Tunde Olatunji gave presentations to the Board on their respective areas of work and answered members’ questions about issues. Action:
KB to ensure that Board members are updated by the Passenger Link Managers’ team as part of a future Board meeting in six months’ time. 4
7. Dateof next meeting; Wednesday 11 January2006,WhittlesHouse,London- BoardPolicyDay Wednesday 11 January2006(evening) Memberssocialevent (am) Thursday12 January2006 Presentation by NationalExpressGroup Wednesday 8 February 2006,Scotland PublicBoardmeeting
AnthonySmith ChiefExecutive RailPassengers Council