Dec 6, 2017 - APPELLANT'S REPLY BRIEF / ANSWER BRIEF ON CROSS-APPEAL. On Appeal from the United States District Court. For the Middle District of Florida. Case No. 3:09-cv-14157-WGY-HTS ... C. The Trial Court's Generic Instructions Did Not Eliminate
14. SOLUTION: ANSWER: 15. COMPUTER The front of a computer monitor is usually measured along the diagonal of the screen as shown below. eSolutions Manual - Powered by Cognero. Page 10. Mid-Chapter Quiz: Lessons 13-1 through 13-3 ...
Interest on debentives. Operating profit before working capital changes. Less : Increase Ã¹ current assets. Debtors blond cachoo. 55,000. 10,000. 59,000 teachoo.
Go to the explanation! Global Math Challenge | Sample. 03. The answer is $12. Answer. We assemble five sets of jump rings into a linked circle as shown below. Five Sets of Rings. It costs $1 to cut open a ring. It costs $2 to weld a ring closed. The
Determine whether each pair of functions are ... Yes. 39. FUEL The average miles traveled for every gallon g. 39. ... values of n for which the inverse of f (x) = x n.
The "Server" is mail.wsdk8.us (it is required). Question: How can I to setup my Android cell phone to send and receive district email? Answer: Visit https://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB421306&cv=820. You will need this information: â¢ You
(c) A word or a combination of words, whose sounds seems to resemble the sound it denotes (for example: âhissâ, âbuzzâ, etc.) is called onomatopoeia. From the ...
Rewrite the formula to solve for the digit if given the probability. b. Find the digit that has a 9.7% probability of being selected. c. Find the probability that the first digit is 1 (log. 10. 2. â 0.30103). SOLUTION: a. Rewrite the function d in
A swarm of locusts may contain as many as 85 million locusts per square kilometer and cover an area of 1200 square kilometers. About how many locusts are in such a swarm? Locusts. Page 12. EXAMPLE 3. Simplify expressions a. bâ4b6b7. Product of powe
Mar 4, 2015 - Weather, Climate, Air Massesâ¦ These are made possible because of the spread-out differences in what type of energy (hint: where does the energy first come from?) Answer. Type your qu and answers placeholder can add the value at the fo
Line all the apples and oranges up in a row. Move on! Stepâ . 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 18. We have 18 apples and oranges altogether, and there are more oranges than apples. Question. Now we divide them into two groups of nine and put them on plates.
CK-12 Foundation is a non-profit organization with a mission to reduce the cost of textbook materials for the K-12 market both in the U.S. and worldwide. Using an open-content, web- based collaborative model termed the FlexBookÂ®textbook, CK-12 inten
Write a polynomial to represent the amount of Calories Tara burns in one day if she does x minutes of weight training. SOLUTION: Let x represent the minutes of ..... Graph each function. 77. y = 3(x â 2). 2. â 4. SOLUTION: The vertex is at (2, â
SOLUTION: ANSWER: 3. (4i)(â3i). SOLUTION: ANSWER: 12. 4. 4. SOLUTION: ANSWER: 5. SOLUTION: ANSWER: 1. 6. SOLUTION: ANSWER: âi. Solve each equation. eSolutions Manual - Powered by Cognero. Page 1 ..... problem, you will explore quadratic equations
53 What is wrong with the electron orbital diagram below? A Electrons are not filling lower energy orbitals first violation of the Aufbau Principle. B Two electrons occupying the same orbital have the same spin violation of the Pauli Exclusion. Princ
2) Which Compounds below are ionic? (There can be more than one answer). A. N2. B. CaF2. C. NO2. D. CuSO4. E. CCl4 ... Sodium hydroxide is a strong base. This means that ______? Page 49. NaOH dissociates completely to Na+(aq) and. OH-(aq) when it dis
Jul 30, 2017 - You may e-mail your responses to Tom Miller at [email protected] or you may send a printed copy of your ... Office for which you have filed for election (circle one): Council - Ward 1. Address: ... The City of Durham has already ta
5. Select all the properties of a rectangle. Sum of interior angles equals 360Â°. Diagonals bisect each other. All sides are congruent. Both pairs of opposite sides ...
SOLUTION: Sample answer: It is only necessary to use absolute values when it is possible that n could be odd or even and still be defined. It is when the radicand must be nonnegative in order for the root to be defined that the absolute values are no
TIMESAVER WRITING ACTIVITIES. Answer Key. 3. 1 I'm at home. 2 I'm just outside my house. 3 I'm at ... TIMESAVER WRITING ACTIVITIES. Answer Key. 3 (Suggested answers). 1 Hi! I'm on holiday in Spain. Our hotel is awful/dirty/expensive/tiny/etc. But the
always x + 2. What are the width and length of the box? SOLUTION: Divide the function by the height (x + 2) to find the length and width. Use synthetic division. ..... SOLUTION: ANSWER: State the consecutive integers between which the zeros of each q
Answering paragraph 1 of the Complaint, Gucci America admits that it has notified Forever 21 of its acts of ..... other things, it is doing business in the State of California and, upon information and belief, its principal place of ...... In the sal
where t is the number of years after the car is purchased new. a. What will the car be worth in 18 months? b. When will the car be worth half of its original value? c. When will the car be worth less than $1000? SOLUTION: a. 18 months is equal to 1.5
TGI AUDIT RFP – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
1. What are the contracted fees for the audit of 2015, 2014 and 2013? Answer: For fiscal year 2013, contracted fees were $26,000 for financial statements and $5,000 for a single audit. For fiscal year 2014, fees were $27,000 for financial statements and $5,000 for a single audit. For fiscal year 2015, fees were $28,000 for financial statements and $5,000 for a single audit. 2. Did the audit of 2015, 2014 & 2013 financial statements result in material weaknesses, significant deficiencies or management letter comments? If yes, can you provide a copy? Answer: Please refer to TGI’s website. 3. Does TGI prepare the Management, Discussion and Analysis (“MD&A”), financial statements, footnotes and supplemental schedules? Answer: TGI prepares much but not all of this material. TGI will assist the auditing firm as needed. 4. What was the staffing of the prior audit team (Marks Paneth) by level and number of individuals? a. Approximately how many hours were incurred by prior auditor (Marks Paneth) by staff level? b. What has been the timing of field work for CAFR and Single Audit in prior years? When was interim and year-end work performed and how many staff were in the field and for how many days? Answer: TGI does not possess all of the information required to answer this question, nor does it consider the question relevant to preparing a responsive bid. 5. How many adjusting journal entries were proposed in 2015 by Marks Paneth and what was the nature of these entries? Can you provide a listing of recorded and waived audit adjustment in the recent 2015 audit? Answer: Please refer to TGI’s website.
6. Have there been any significant changes in operations, procedures, or personnel subsequent to June 30, 2015 that would impact the audit process? Answer: No. 7. Does TGI have an internal audit department? Answer: No. 8. What were the SBE/MBE/WBE percentages pertaining to the 2015 audit? Answer: None. 9. Please provide copies of the following prior year deliverables: a. TGI’s Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) b. Single Audit (A-133) Reports for 2015, 2014 and 2013 c. Special Project Report issued d. Management Letter, if one was issued Answer: TGI does not have a CAFR. For the remainder of the documents requested, please refer to TGI’s website. 10. Please provide the prior three year’s engagement fees for the requested services, including a breakout by deliverable. Answer: See answer to question #1. 11. In regard to the engagement fees, if there were additional projects requested by TGI, please explain the nature of the projects and the engagement fees for each. Answer: TGI reserves the right to engage the auditing firm in assigned special projects requiring accounting, auditing and/or consulting services.. 12. What is the anticipated timeline of the draft financial statements/final trial balances being made available to the auditors on an annual basis? Answer: By approximately August 15th of each year. 13. The financial statements indicate that employees of TGI are covered by Extensis, a professional employer organization. Please explain the methodology/approach that will be used to determine TGI’s proportionate share of the Plan’s Collective Pension Amounts. Please include the following in your explanation:
a. Will Extensis provide a schedule of employer allocations and related notes to the schedule? b. What is the anticipated timing of information being made available by Extensis to TGI and its auditor? Answer: All relevant accounting information will be provided by TGI in a timely manner to the auditor. 14. Are other valuations prepared and if so who is the preparer? What is the anticipated timing of this information being available? Answer: All valuations are prepared by an outside consultant and will be provided to the auditor in a timely manner. 15. Has the Internal Audit Department (if applicable) provided assistance to the external auditor during previous engagements? If so, please describe the scope of work completed by the Internal Audit Department and the approximate number of hours that were provided. Please provide the number of annual hours that could be made available for audit assistance from the Internal Audit Department. Answer: Not applicable. 16. Have there been any new debt/bond issues or derivative transactions entered into subsequent to the issuance of the prior year 2015 financial statements? Answer: No. 17. Are there any new Federal or State programs being administered by TGI that were not included in the Schedule of Expenditures of Federal Awards for the year ended June 30, 2015? If so, please list the total expenditures and the CFDA # or pass through identification number. Answer: No. 18. What level of assistance is given to the auditors by TGI staff? a. Who prepares the CAFR including the basic financial statements and footnotes? b. Who prepares the Schedule of Expenditures of Federal Awards? c. Form 990 Information Package? d. Concerning the Single Audit, are there projected new Type A and B programs in 2016 that would materially affect the scope vs. prior years? e. What work papers, including analyses, lead sheets, confirmations, etc. are prepared?
Answer: TGI staff prepare financial statements and schedules of expenditures as well as the 990 information to provide to the auditors. Reports are prepared using Fund EZ. There are no new projected Type A and B programs in 2016 that would materially affect prior years. 19. Are there system descriptions and flowcharts available for the major business systems at TGI? Answer: No. 20. Concerning additional or “on-call” billings, discuss the amount of time and costs of these services for the prior three years 2015, 2014 and 2013. How much was expended? Answer: As detailed in the RFP. TGI reserves the right to request additional services throughout the contract and respondents are asked to provide rates for such additional services. The nature of such services will change from time to time and prior years’ experience is in no way predictive of future needs or relevant to any response to this RFP. 21. At what locations will the field work take place? Answer: On Governors Island. 22. What software (financial and operational) is in use? Are there any plans for financial/accounting system upgrades in the near future? If so, what is the timing of the upgrade and what new system(s) are being migrated to? Answer: system.
TGI uses Fund EZ.
There are no plans to upgrade the software
23. When is TGI typically audit ready and when has interim fieldwork been performed in the past? Answer: Mid-August. 24. Have there been any changes to TGI’s financial IT applications in the past year? If so, please describe? Answer: No. 25. Please provide a list of financially significant outside service providers. What is the availability of their reports? What is the time period of their report(s)? Answer: Any information concerning outside service providers relevant to TGI’s audit will be provided at the time TGI is audit ready. 26. Is the predecessor auditor allowed to re-bid?
Answer: Yes. 27. What software is utilized for financial and fixed asset accounting? Are there any known plans for a software change in the near future? Answer: Fund EZ. There are no known plans for a software change. 28. Any significant events in current year? Any changes in key personnel? Answer: No. 29. Have there been any additional billings or services requested from your prior auditors? Answer: See answer to question #11. 30. May we request for copy of latest financial statements for purposes of estimating fees? Answer: Please refer to TGI’s website.